Community Forum

Dissatisfaction

New Poster

Dissatisfaction

I have been dealing with your representative 'Christian Gonzalez' since March and he had me convinced to change over to your network with the promise of better service and better cost, however the installation dragged on for months due to my work commitments and family issues. Our initial agreement was to have the just basic plan as long as I get the 'Filipino Channel' included with the plan (which I specifically stressed that I have to have that channel as this is my wife's favorite channel) and he agreed on. Since the installation of my system (about a month ago) I have called him (unfortunately I did not document our conversation) repeatedly and mentioned to him that the 'TFC' was not included in my channels and he just replied "I'll check on it and get back to you ASAP", after a few days (April 30) I sent him text messages (and this time I have it documented) following up on the issue and he gave me the same 'lip service'. At this point I'm ready to cancel this service and will demand for a refund of any payments I've made. 

Official Employee

Re: Dissatisfaction

Hello TomBayani. I can assist with getting TFC added to your service. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.