Community Forum

Disconnected for 2 days already no help from customer service

Highlighted
New Poster

Disconnected for 2 days already no help from customer service

The agent we spoke to yesterday was as unhelpful as one can get. Basically told us that it was our equipment, which we've had up and running for 3 months already, and didn't want to go any further. After making us feel like we were harrassing her by asking for further action she "set an appointment" for today April 9th from 10am -12pm. Never asked if that was ok and ended the call. I'm not sitting here waiting for a tech that will never show because apparently the appointment was never actually set. Thanks for proving to me once again that you have crummy service

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Disconnected for 2 days already no help from customer service

Make a complaint to the better business bureau. They’re not talking to people and services are being suspended when they stated they wouldn’t do that. I’ve been trying to contact them for days to no avail, and I’ll be doing the same.
Highlighted
Expert

@gramirez301 wrote:
Make a complaint to the better business bureau. They’re not talking to people and services are being suspended when they stated they wouldn’t do that. I’ve been trying to contact them for days to no avail, and I’ll be doing the same.

Internet and phone services are not being suspended because they are considered "essential services".  However, if you are behind or late on your bill cable tv services will be discontinued until you pay the bill in full.

Please stop spreading misinformation.

https://www.xfinity.com/prepare

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I am NOT behind on my bill. I’ve been trying to reach customer service after I received a text saying a tech could be at my house JUNE 4th because they couldn’t troubleshoot my issue online. JUNE 4th??????? I work from home, I could lose my job! But can I talk to an agent? No, there is absolutely NO WAY to reach an agent in their voice prompt loop. I’ve tried for hours.
For a communications based company this is absolutely by far the worst handling of customer service I’ve ever encountered. I will definitely report this to the BBB. Unacceptable.