Community Forum

Disappointed in the way I was treated by customer service

Regular Visitor

Disappointed in the way I was treated by customer service

I just had the worst customer service experience I ever had. Last month I soke to customer service rep "RJ"  and agreed to a rate last month and he was very nice and the call was rather qucik. I got my bill today and nothing changed. I called and spoke to someone who appeared to be eating something before she even said "hello".  I did not even get a name that I can remember.   I was told there was nothing in the system and that I already had a discounted rate I asked to speak to a supervisor. After about 6 minutes I was given the Marsha .  She sprouted off the exact same thing.  She looked in her system and "RJ" did not fill out any information about the the call and did not fil put a work order.  She stated hat she had a recording of my previous conversation, but would not share it with me. I asked if I could hear the conversation and she said I could not, I would need to contact legal. I asked for the number an the one she gave me was out of service. She also told me that there were no notes or work orders as if that is my fault. I Marsha the supervisor was down right rude.

After all of these years I praised Comcast saying how good they were and of the negative comments people posted I always defended them. And now they do this to me. How about sticking with what was said last month.
I think it is time to cut the cord.   I cannot believe how I was treated

Regular Visitor

Re: Disappointed in the way I was treated by customer service

Rob K on Facebook.  Took care of me.  Thanks Rob!  You are the best.  

Regular Visitor

Re: Disappointed in the way I was treated by customer service

What I don’t understand is why does Xfinity only take care of new customers with grate rates Ibeen a customer for 15 years . My contract ends oct 2 is there any way to get the hd digital preferred triple play package for the 99.99 I currantley pay 187 a month and that seems really high. I wish Xfinity would start a program that takes care and values its long term customers. Instead of just getting new customers great prices.