Community Forum

Disabled and on a fixed income - PROMO EXPIRED. Can no longer afford service

Frequent Visitor

Disabled and on a fixed income - PROMO EXPIRED. Can no longer afford service

I am disabled and on a very fixed income. Been a customer about a year and have internet and cable. I went to make my payment today and my monthly bill went way up. Turns out my promo code has ended. I will have to cancel my service now and go with Century link internet only. Its such a shame because I really like my Xfinity cable and internet. 

Expert

Re: Disabled and on a fixed income - PROMO EXPIRED. Can no longer afford service

Well, nothing is as good as a new customer promotion, but the team might be able to help you find something suitable. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Disabled and on a fixed income - PROMO EXPIRED. Can no longer afford service

That you so much dear! I sure appreciate it greatly! 

Official Employee

Hi michaelisfrench, I can assist going over current promotions with you and see if there is a new promotion and/or a way to save you monthly. To get started, please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

Thank you

Frequent Visitor

I dont mean to sound stupid but how do I private message you? 

Official Employee

Thank you for the reply and not a problem:

You can click on my name (ComcastPhill) and click on “Private Message Me”. 

At the top of each Forum page you will see a small envelope 

This is the icon for Private Messages, referred to as ‘PM’s’. A Private Message is a way to communicate in private, to another User, Moderator, or Administrator out of public view in the Forums.

The gray envelope icon will have a number next to it if you have any new messages waiting. 

To open a PM to read it, double click on the envelope. If you click on the white envelope a window will open with tabs for your Private Message Inbox, Sent Messages, Friends, Ignored Users, and Compose new Message. You can also access this area by clicking on the Username in a Thread or post. By default, Private Messages are enabled. You can disable this feature in My Settings>Preferences> Private Messenger.

Frequent Visitor

I private messaged you but have not heard back Smiley Sad Did you receive OK?

Expert

@michaelisfrench wrote:

I private messaged you but have not heard back Smiley Sad Did you receive OK?

I just checked and ComcastPhil was not on line for the forum. His shift at Comcast might not have started yet. You most likely will hear from him later after He goes through his PM's and checks your account records inorder to help you. He will get back to you.

Frequent Visitor

Great thank you so much! Smiley Wink

Official Employee

Hi michaelisfrench, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi Michaelisfrench,  thank you for working with me via private message and please reach back out if you want to review promotions.

Thank you