Community Forum

Did not receive Visa Prepaid giftcard

Regular Visitor

Did not receive Visa Prepaid giftcard

With my current internet and cable plan, I was promised a $100 visa prepaid giftcard after so many months with the service that I began mid-August 2017. On October 29, 2017, I received an e-mail from Xfinity stating that I had met the milemarker to receive the giftcard, that it would ship in 4-6 weeks, and that they would "be sure to give you a heads up when it ships." I never received a subsequent e-mail in these past several months that it had shipped, and never received it in the mail. I contacted customer service a while ago and they indicated that it had been sent, but regardless I did not receive it and never received an e-mail from Xfinity indicating that it had been shipped so that I could be on the lookout for it.

I am writing this to ensure the prepaid giftcard is sent to me, and to find out who exactly to contact to do so.

Tags (3)
xfinity email 10.29.17.png
Expert

Re: Did not receive Visa Prepaid giftcard

@schulerej wrote:

With my current internet and cable plan, I was promised a $100 visa prepaid giftcard after so many months with the service that I began mid-August 2017. On October 29, 2017, I received an e-mail from Xfinity stating that I had met the milemarker to receive the giftcard, that it would ship in 4-6 weeks, and that they would "be sure to give you a heads up when it ships." I never received a subsequent e-mail in these past several months that it had shipped, and never received it in the mail. I contacted customer service a while ago and they indicated that it had been sent, but regardless I did not receive it and never received an e-mail from Xfinity indicating that it had been shipped so that I could be on the lookout for it.

I am writing this to ensure the prepaid giftcard is sent to me, and to find out who exactly to contact to do so.

In order to qualify for a Visa Rewards Card the following conditions must be met:

• You must be a new customer
  • You must sign up for a qualifying bundle with no modifications
  • You must make full payment on time for 90 days (no late pays)

Please note that this card comes with an expiration date

You can check on the status of your card here after the above conditions are met.

I find it extremely suspicious you would be sent that email after only six weeks of service.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

At October 29, 2017 that would have been just over 10 weeks of service. Regardless, I signed up for a bundle that included a $100 visa prepaid giftcard and did not receive it. So my problem of not  receiving an e-mail saying it was on its way or knowing who to contact about this still stands.

Regular Visitor

After typing in my account number at the link provided, it indicates that my visa card was shipped November 3, 2017. That's definitely not 4-6 weeks like the e-mail I received suggested and I have no e-mails around that date saying it had shipped. Whether it was mistaken for junk mail, lost in the mail or whatever, Xfinity never indicated that the card was being shipped so soon so that I could be on the lookout.

Official Employee

Hi schulerej. I can assist with submitting a reward card reissue request ticket. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name and account primary number so I can access your account.