Community Forum

Deposit Refund

New Poster

Deposit Refund

I started my service June 2017 and now I'm moving out from the service address so I transferred the account to my roommate. 

He was having trouble setting up his account so we had a customer service rep help us.

When my roommate was done setting up his account, the person helping us had my account terminated. In doing so, I was informed that he will refund the deposit for my account. So I provided the payment information.

The next day, I checked my bank account for the refund and I was actually charged $100!

So I've been chatting with another agent (Shikha), and she told me that there is no payment processed on my account and there was deposit associated with my account. 

I'm really frustrated and really not happy about this. 

If I was not eligible for the refund, why I was promised in the first place?

Also, why I was I charged extra $100 for the deposit on the new account when my roommate was also charged for that same account? IMG_1255.png

Expert

Re: Deposit Refund

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Deposit Refund

Hi @JunyoungPark

I can review your account and help address your concerns regarding the deposit. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services.