Community Forum

Dear Comcast

New Poster

Dear Comcast

I'm not sure where to go with my problem at this point so I'll just pay the details here.
Several days before I planned to move I called Comcast customer service to inform them I would like to take my services with me and everything seemed ok they informed me the new apartment would be compatible with my equipment. On the day of the move the equipment didn't work so I contacted customer support and after five hours of "support", transfers, people informing me they would call me back and never calling, someone eventually told me the department I needed was closed. The next day I called back and after 1.5 hours and creating a new Comcast account I was told I needed to drive an hour away to the service center where they issued me new equipment that I would need to activate when I got home. When I got home the new equipment still would not work after activation so I called support again, for them to tell me it would require a technician appointment where they garuntee between 1-3pm the following day. The technician never showed now I am left with two Comcast accounts and no internet or tv And another appointment I would need to leave work to have them to probably never show up for.
Expert

Re: Dear Comcast

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

FYI: They owe you a $20 credit for the missed appointment.

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
New Poster

Thank you.
Official Employee

Please accept my apologies, Macjustin071. This is definitely not the experience we want you to have with us. I see you have another tech visit scheduled, I will follow up with you tomorrow to make sure all issues are taken care of. 

Official Employee

@Macjustin071 - How was the tech visit? I can see all services got activated, do you experience any issues?