Community Forum

Deals for existing customers - Renewal

Frequent Visitor

Deals for existing customers - Renewal

Hi Comcast - My 2 year contract is coming up for renewal and i would like to see if there are any deals for existing customers. When i called the 800 number, i realized that my price would go up by 50$. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Official Employee

Re: Deals for existing customers - Renewal

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks Shane for the response. However, when I click/hover your name and click on send message, it doesnt let me. I am logged in , do i need more permissions to send PMs?

Official Employee

Hello, what browser are you using? 

Frequent Visitor

Tried in both Chrome and firefox.no luck

New Poster

google

New Poster

google crome

Regular Visitor

Can you contact me?  I cannot private message but am about to cancel Xfinity due to the price of service.

New Poster

I moved from AT&T for more affordable prices. They have almost doubled my cost. How do you cancel
Official Employee

Ed440 -- Hello, I can look further at your account and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Official Employee

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums, I would be happy to look at your account from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.