Community Forum

Deals for existing customer and rude customer service at Xfinity Store

Regular Visitor

Deals for existing customer and rude customer service at Xfinity Store

My 1 year contract expired a few months ago which bumped my monthly bill significantly. I stopped by nearby Xfinity store and all agent in that store were extremely rude. They would not answer any of my questions regarding deals for existing customer and even suggested that I'm trying to take disadvantage of Xfinity! (God know how). 

I've been loyal Xfinity customer for 8+ years and was simply trying to get extension of my 1 yr contract I had last year for the same price. If the contract is available for new customer, why wouldn't loyal existing customer get it? If any Xfinity agent here can help me out I would greatly appreciate it as visiting store is out of question now.

Official Employee

Re: Deals for existing customer and rude customer service at Xfinity Store

Hello mj_josh. Thank you for posting in our community. We apologize for your recent customer experience at one of our stores. We certainly value your business and appreciate you. Regarding promotional discounted offers, We offer an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available to better suit your needs. If you would like this, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your account. 

To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

@mj_josh wrote:

My 1 year contract expired a few months ago which bumped my monthly bill significantly. I stopped by nearby Xfinity store and all agent in that store were extremely rude. They would not answer any of my questions regarding deals for existing customer and even suggested that I'm trying to take disadvantage of Xfinity! (God know how). 

I've been loyal Xfinity customer for 8+ years and was simply trying to get extension of my 1 yr contract I had last year for the same price. If the contract is available for new customer, why wouldn't loyal existing customer get it? If any Xfinity agent here can help me out I would greatly appreciate it as visiting store is out of question now.

I too would like to discuss possible deals with somebody as I was just to our local Xfinity store again today and I was told by someone working the counter that they 'only have access to higher priced deals and nothing below the range we're currently paying'.

I think it's absurd that the people working at the stores have no way to get or keep customers by being able to offer them a new deal and instead refer you to talk to someone on the phone (which I dislike with a passion).

Official Employee

Hi there, CheapestGamer. Thanks for posting! I can take a look at your account for you and we can discuss different plan options that are available to you. I cannot promise that I have different options than they did at the store, but I will be more than happy to go over everything with you. Please send me a private message with your name and I will help from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi again, mj_josh. After discussing various promotional options that are available to you and would reduce your monthly rate, we still weren't able to find an option that seemed to fit your needs. I have completed the interaction. We hope that you will reconsider, as we appreciate you as a customer. Thank you.