Community Forum

Deals for current customers

New Poster

Deals for current customers

Comcast NEVER notifies me when the promotional period ends. They just increase the price! I would rather them cut off service than upcharge me. 

It's that  time of year again when my double play bundle promotion runs out and  I have to call in and try to negotiate a deal. 

I think it's probably time to downgrade or change providers... I D K!   I am an 10 year customer, always paid my bills on time.... Can someone help without me spending 2 hours on the phone or chat?

Official Employee

Re: Deals for current customers

Hi, jason745. I can help review your account for available promotions. Please click my name, ComcastMax, and then click Private Message Me to send me a message verifying your full name, address, and the phone number associated with your account so I can assist.

New Poster

Ok I've done that. 

New Poster

Same here - I called, knowing I'm about to waste 1 hour of my life and did - my bill went from $120 to $220!!!   No notice - longtime customer - never deals for current customers, esp. to downgrade/lower.  They were not even the slightest concerned that I'm planning to go ATT who has huge deals, even better channels for $80/mo w/internet. 

Official Employee

Closing old thread