Community Forum

Deals for Existing Cutomer

New Poster

Deals for Existing Cutomer

Hello...My 2yr contract expires in 5 days and I wanted to know if there were any deals available for existing customer.  I checked online but there is a ridiculous increase of arounf $40 for similar Internet & TV bundle.  The bundle has few more channels which I do not need.  Would just like to keep my same package or receive a simialr at the same price. 

ATT is offering great deals in my area with Fiberoptics now installed.  Am considering changing but am currently pleased with Comcast service so am reaching out to find out if anyone know of any deals for existing customers.

Expert

Re: Deals for Existing Cutomer

petipete1 wrote:

Hello...My 2yr contract expires in 5 days and I wanted to know if there were any deals available for existing customer.  I checked online but there is a ridiculous increase of arounf $40 for similar Internet & TV bundle.  The bundle has few more channels which I do not need.  Would just like to keep my same package or receive a simialr at the same price. 

ATT is offering great deals in my area with Fiberoptics now installed.  Am considering changing but am currently pleased with Comcast service so am reaching out to find out if anyone know of any deals for existing customers.

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee. (and happy new year!)

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.