Community Forum

Deal for existing Customer

New Poster

Deal for existing Customer

I'd like to stay with Comcast, but have had to put in for a cancellation because my contract expired and the new prices offered were not close to what I've been paying. I would even be willing to pay a little more if I was given an extra service or faster internet (my wife likes Hallmark), but I can't pay double the price and get the same services.

Is there any way I can get a deal similar to what I had as a new customer?

New Poster

Re: Deal for existing Customer

BrandonGale wrote:

I'd like to stay with Comcast, but have had to put in for a cancellation because my contract expired and the new prices offered were not close to what I've been paying. I would even be willing to pay a little more if I was given an extra service or faster internet (my wife likes Hallmark), but I can't pay double the price and get the same services.

Is there any way I can get a deal similar to what I had as a new customer?

At what point am I considered a 'new' customer again after I have cancelled internet with Comcast? I would agree to one of the contracts offered to new customers.

Official Employee

Hello BrandonGale. We certainly value your business and don't want to see you go. I can assist with reviewing your account for any additional savings that may be available. I'll just need to access your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Regular Visitor

Did you ever get a satisfactory deal offered to you?
Official Employee

@Sma519 - I see one of my colleagues assisted you with the billing concern in a different thread. If you have any questions - please let me know. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!