Community Forum

Dazed and Confused

New Poster

Dazed and Confused

Comcast Customer Service,

Every time I call before my rates go up I get the run around, I'm always told to call Comcast when I'm nearing my contract so I can continue on getting a good rate. I called on 2/23/18 at approximately 5:00 pm Chicago time and spoke to a female representative from Manila, nice lady but she didn't really know the business part. It was so bad that she got herself mixed up with the prices and packages so I refused to renew my Comcast services over the phone with her. Im receving a OK price for my services now but it's going to end soon, so I think it's time for me and Comcast to go our own separate ways. 

Official Employee

Re: Dazed and Confused

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.