Community Forum

Damages

New Poster

Damages

How long does it take to resolve a damage claim?  And will I be made whole?

New Poster

Re: Damages

I would like to know this as well.  I filed a Damage Claim 2 weeks ago, and I have done everything on my end as far as scheduling an on-site inspection, all the way up to coordinating with ComEd to have them inspect and diagnose any issues with the associated utility pole (which there were none). 

I have yet for anyone to follow-up with me on "next steps".  I've continuously called the general xfinity customer service phone line and they can't provide me with anything other than "your claim was rerouted to another agent and someone should reach out to you soon".  

It's really starting to feel like Xfinity/Comcast is giving me the run around in hopes that I'll just give up on the claim. 

New Poster

I don't know the extent of your damage claim, but it has taken me 3 months to get Comcast on board with this.  The result was their insurance company offering me a take-it-or-leave it offer of on 2/3 of the amount of damages for a reimbursement.   Good luck!!!

Official Employee

Hello all, thank you for reaching out here.  I understand you all are waiting for updates on your already created tickets, and would like to help review any notes/updates on your account with you.  Please send us a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

@Comcast_Support wrote:

Hello all, thank you for reaching out here.  I understand you all are waiting for updates on your already created tickets, and would like to help review any notes/updates on your account with you.  Please send us a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

To send a Private Message to @Comcast_Support please click on their name in their post and then on Send a message.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!