Community Forum

Damaged Utility Case, Tech Blew Me Off, Left Mess

Highlighted
New Poster

Damaged Utility Case, Tech Blew Me Off, Left Mess

Comcast,

The utility pedestal housing the Comcast network equipment is heavily damaged and left in a completely horrendous state multiple times. The cover is loosely stuffed on top, cables exposed. The most recent occurrence was a result of your technician. Your technician that you employ to service the outdoor equipment sat on her phone, ignored my inquiry on how to get the pedestal repaired, outright said "they (Comcast) ain't gonna come and fix that)", keeping her eyes on her personal phone the entire time. Then she drove off and left the equipment exposed. Photos can be provided. Your technician was rude and completely unprofessional, and she left your equipment in a state that will increase equipment failure and subject to network connectivity failures. This level of service is unacceptable.
Official Employee

Re: Damaged Utility Case, Tech Blew Me Off, Left Mess

user7458, I really appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here regarding the pedestal. I'd love to take a look at this further with you to get this resolved and submit your feedback. I understand how important it is to get this taken care of, and we never want you to feel as though we're not taking a concern seriously.

Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started? Also, if you have any pictures of the pedestal, that would be much appreciated. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!