Community Forum

Damage to sidewalk

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Damage to sidewalk

A Comcast contractor installed new cable for a neighbor and parked a piece of equipment on our concrete sidewalk while he was burying the new cable.  The sidewalk has now cracked in that exact spot.  Is there a website or phone number to file a claim with Comcast?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Damage to sidewalk

@JPL282 wrote:

A Comcast contractor installed new cable for a neighbor and parked a piece of equipment on our concrete sidewalk while he was burying the new cable.  The sidewalk has now cracked in that exact spot.  Is there a website or phone number to file a claim with Comcast?

Is this a sidewalk in front of your house or one that is going up to your house?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

It is a sidewalk that runs in front of our house.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi JPL282. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can help you get a Damage Claim submitted for the cracked sidewalk. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!