Community Forum

Damage to personal property and Blocked sewerline -Piece of work by comcast-- Ready to Sue.. help..

New Poster

Damage to personal property and Blocked sewerline -Piece of work by comcast-- Ready to Sue.. help..

comcast ran new cables in the neighbour hood in October 2018. in days after this work my sewer blocked form house. I repeatedly opened 5 work orders for comcast to come and fix the issue, each time they close the ticket. no one shows up. City came and sent video and has confirmed that sewer line blocked by comcast wires. after months are waiting and begging comcast to address this issue, finally I hired contractor and digged the driveway and uncovered what comcast did. picture and video evidence shows it is clearly comcast fault. I am done with begging comcast and ready to SUE . can some one send me good attorney's contact information.  how do i get this resolved? comcast damage.jpg

Official Employee

Re: Damage to personal property and Blocked sewerline -Piece of work by comcast-- Ready to Sue.. ...

Hi MyUser_act_19, I would like to assist in reviewing this further and getting to the right team for you. Could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Damage to personal property and Blocked sewerline -Piece of work by comcast-- Ready to Sue.. ...

Hello MyUser_act_19, I haven't heard from you, please let me know if you still need assistance.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!