Community Forum

Damage equipment box

Regular Visitor

Damage equipment box

There is a comcast box cover that does not fit properly over all the equipment in the ground.  The wires inside are all bent over and prevent the cover from fitting into the box located in the ground.  Will someone be able to stop buy and secure this cover so it does not blow away or get lost?

Thank you.  See picture

comcast box.JPG
Expert

Re: Damage equipment box

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hello,

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Regular Visitor

Edited due to personal information in publis.

comcast box.JPG
Official Employee

Awesome, and thank you. I have a few questions for you, please see below. Also, I had to edit your response since all your information was in public.

• Is there access to the pedestal (no dogs, locked gates)?
  • What is the nest contact number for you?
  • Brief description to where this is located? 
Regular Visitor

I did not hear back from anyone of this damaged equipment is going to be repaired and if so when.

There is easy access, it is right by the street.

I do not know what a next contact number is.

This equipment is located a few feet from the street, in my front yard.

Official Employee

Hello wallywilliams, I can look into this for you and update you on the status of your work order. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

New Poster

I have not heard back on this issue, is there an update? Re: Damage equipment box Hello wallywilliams, I can look into this for you and update you on the status of your work order. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?