Community Forum

Damage during install

New Poster

Damage during install

I had an install on Monday, Aug 12 and the Comcast installer cause damage to my property. How do I file a property damage claim?

Expert

Re: Damage during install

@ihungria1 wrote:

I had an install on Monday, Aug 12 and the Comcast installer cause damage to my property. How do I file a property damage claim?

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi, ihungria1. Welcome to the community and thank you for choosing to reach out for support via this method. Very sorry to hear about the issues with the install. I can definitely assist you in opening up a claim for this to be looked into and addressed further. If you can start by sending me a private message with your name (first and last) along with as many details about what exactly took place during the visit and the specifics on what damage was done where, we can continue from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I look forward to hearing back from you on this. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi there, ihungria1. I have not heard back from you on this, so I went ahead and completed the interaction. Please know that if you end up needing further support with this, you're welcome to reach out to me directly via PM. Take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.