Community Forum

DOWNGRADE

New Poster

DOWNGRADE

I have been trying to contact someone about downgrading my Comcast service to internet only.  I was told (via phone) about a year ago by a representative there that I could not downgrade to just internet since I now also have tv.  (I am hearing now that that is not a true statement).  I want internet only.   What do I have to do?  Who do I contact?  Is there a phone number?  What is involved here?

Expert

Re: DOWNGRADE

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Regular Visitor

So, dennis038 ... whatever happened with your issue? Were you able to downgrade to internet only?
Official Employee

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Regular Visitor

Could you please just tell us: Is it or is it not possible for a Comcast customer who currently subscribes to TV and internet services to downgrade to internet-only service?
Official Employee

Hello, this may be due to your area or there are not any promotions available to view. Either way, I would be happy to check for you from here if there are any promotions or better rates for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.