Community Forum

DISpleased

New Poster

DISpleased

Left Xfinity retail store at 6:30pm yesterday after ordering Interner Rep confirmed availability for self install so I took the equipment home. My order was froze bc my security was schedule for a later date.

Spoke with a rep to "change or modify order" because "the order code" would not allow service until security was complete! (So why give me equipment and tell me self install was accessible).

After being bounced around between tech support / sales support. I was then told I must cancel the order and reinstate. I should be receiving a call within 1-2 hours from sales Dept.

Needless to say it was until 11:30pm I decided to call AFTER receiving an automated survey call regarding my experience. The last rep, BEYOND HELPFUL, did all she could, without bouncing me around. Unfortunately only to find out my home was NOT capable of self install and a technician had to come out.
I tried to make it easy on xifinity and install myself. Immediately signed for triple package and 5 hours later, 11:30pm, was told not any of my services could be connected.
And I have to pay $99 for security install when I signed a two year contract @ $160 / month (all in) for my package?!?! Twilight Zone!

(Kudos to the last rep who was able to figure ALL this out on ONE call WITHOUT bouncing me around! Give her a raise!) Thanks Xfinity 5 hours being bounced and 3 days later (due to my own schedule) I should be up and running!!!
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: DISpleased

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums, I would be happy to look at your account from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!