Community Forum

DISCOUNTS LONG MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIBERS OVER 10 YEARS CUSTOMERS

New Poster

DISCOUNTS LONG MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIBERS OVER 10 YEARS CUSTOMERS

There has been a swarming beef with Comcast Xfinity subscribers like myself for not allowing discounts for loyal customers who never disconnected from their services for a certain amount of years. I have been a customer home service of Xfinity programs since 1985 and yet there are no set aside discounts for subscribers like myself. Is that a shame or just a marketing idea that was overlooked. What would make me stay any longer with Xfinity when other Services are trying to get my subsciption? So Discounts should start now!!

Official Employee

Re: DISCOUNTS LONG MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIBERS OVER 10 YEARS CUSTOMERS

Hello jouvert. 

Regarding promotional discounted offers, we offer an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. 

If you would like, I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available to better suit your needs. If you would like this assistance, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.