Community Forum

DISABLED VETERAN

New Poster

DISABLED VETERAN

I am a 100% disabled veteran.  I know veterans are offered discounts in many other venues, i.e., many box stores, local and state excise taxes, municipal services, property taxes, verizon FIOS, Verizon Wireless, etc., but I see nothing from Comcast Xfinity.  From what I read, if you call and "beg" with customer service, you may be able to negotiate some kind of reduction.  Sorry, I am not in the business of going that route, but would welcome a discussion with a decision maker at Comcast/Xfinity to discuss why they don't have some type of program for Veterans who have given so much, and in many cases have become disabled as a result of their Military service.  Seems to me that a Company like Comcast/Xfinity has a moral obligation to be an industry leader in this area. If they do have a program, why not reach out to the public and make it known and make it user friendly for a Disabled Veteran to take advantage of such a program.

Official Employee

Re: DISABLED VETERAN

Hello WAB7137. I apologize we currently do not have a specific discount tailored to veterans. We certainly thank you for your service to our country. I can assist with reviewing your account for any additional savings that may be available. I'll just need to access your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.