Community Forum

DANGEROUS COMCAST WIRE SITUATION AT MY HOUSE

Highlighted
New Poster

DANGEROUS COMCAST WIRE SITUATION AT MY HOUSE

I am a Comcast customer and love your TV and Internet and phone. However, there is a wire hanging down very low outside my house. It connects my house to the cable wire. I had to hold it up with a broom for the trash truck to let it get under. We used to be Verizon customers. The wire came down and Verizon didn't provide prompt service at all, therefore we're w/Comcast. Please let me know how to get someone here to put the wire up. It's dangerously low, my house creaks when the wire pulls, I don't know anything about electricity and I'm scared. Please help, thank you.  

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: DANGEROUS COMCAST WIRE SITUATION AT MY HOUSE

Greetings, @Skeeter337! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear that this wire is hanging so low that you needed to raise it just to have the trash taken away. As a homeowner myself I know it would be frustrating needing to do that on a weekly basis. I would like to have this resolved for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!