Community Forum

Cut off

New Poster

Cut off

So my cable was shut off today. Tried endlessly to get it working. Tried calling to figure out the problem was disconnected after being on hold forever. So I drove the the Comcast building and was told the issue was because your technician cut the lines while setting up the neighbors cable due to the fact that another technician mislabeled the equipment. And now they're refusing to send someone to fix it til possibly tomorrow. You guys brag about how great you are and customer satisfaction guarantee yet being punished for an employees mistake? Not sure if I should even continue service through Comcast now. Very frustrating and disappointing.
Admin1

Re: Cut off

Hi Levimachain -- Sorry to hear about this situation. We understand this is a frustrating situation and we understand you would like a tech to come by tonight to resolve this issue. Given how late in the day it is, we may not be able to get a tech out any sooner than tomorrow. I can check on this for you though. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number. I will see if there is any way to get a tech out tonight.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.