Community Forum

Customers should be rewarded for loyalty not penalized

New Poster

Customers should be rewarded for loyalty not penalized

I get that you want to get new customers, but you should also want to keep your exsisting customers. In my area comcast is one of the only internet providers with decent service. I want to keep with you guys as I have been for 10 years between me and my wife. I recently became disabled and can no longer afford the ammount you are charging me for the service I see that new customers can get the same service I have plus another 120 channels for 30 dollars less with a 1 year agreement. I've talked to both the chat and the loyalty departmartment and neither one was helpful at all and we're actually rude to me. All I want is the 150 mb/s for 49.99$ I don't need tv or phone, but if it makes it cheaper then sure I'll take it. I have a wife and son that also rely on my check so funds are very limited i just don't understand why they charge more the longer you are with them. I don't want to have to go to AT&T but they offer 100 mb/s for 49.99 and with 3 people using the internet at the same time we need a minimum of 100 mb/s or our internet lags out. Is there anyone that can help me get this deal, I don't even care about the extra channels there are two offers for new customers 1 for 150 mb/s and 10 channels and one for 150 mb/s and 130 channels and both are 49.99 so I'm begging you someone please help me out here.