Community Forum

Customer support never resolved my request to fix my email and phone number

New Poster

Customer support never resolved my request to fix my email and phone number

I spent an hour chatting with support. I was told 2 issues would be addressed, but they were not. Chat was on 3/28 with amandeep. Chat id is: 16029104

The issue is that when I started service, you sent an email to pre-register, but the installer could not use my email address when he did the install because it was already registered (because I pre-registered lie you asked me to). So the email I would like to use and the phone number are associated with a different account that has never had service. Please review the chat log and fix my problem. Thanks.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Customer support never resolved my request to fix my email and phone number

Hi Kyle111, I would like to help with your email issue. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Customer support never resolved my request to fix my email and phone number

Hi Kyle111, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!