Community Forum

Customer service

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Customer service

On or about 02/17/20 our landlord tore out our Comcast service line. Our landlord replaced it but it did not work. This caused us to have 4 in house service calls, 2 line replacements and 7 phone service calls. We had no service for an entire 30+ day billing period. When we received the bill it indicated a $30.00 credit. We determined that was unacceptable and tried to call Comcast to speak to customer service. After more than 2 dozen attempts from April to July that all ended with a disconnected call. We also visited the Comcast store twice and were told to keep trying to call. We then tried to get the subcontractor for Comcast that came out to our home twice to bury the line to help us, he said he could not get any response. On 07/31/20 our phone stopped working and we called customer service and received a call back. I went on to explain all the above events to a supervisor. Their response was they have no record of any of these events and they could not give credit for the disrupted services as they had no record of 4 in house service calls, 7 phone service calls, 2 line replacements and 2 dozen+ calls to try to reach customer service. In the end I finally received $58.44 in additional credit and the original $30.00. I responded that was unsatisfactory and as a long term customer 8 years at current address = $19,200 I would examine other service options which was met with silence.