Community Forum

Customer service

Highlighted
New Poster

Customer service

06/12/20 around 3:30-4pm. I was online chatting with Zaiyda. I order services but I hadn't received all my channels. Instead of Zaiyda helping me, she began lying. I asked her if she could please give me a list of the channels included in my Preferred Performance Starter Package. I told her what channels I had and the ones I was suppose to have but didn't. Instead of her taking time to answer a loyal customer, your records may show I've been a customer for 2 years but I've been paying a Comcast cable bill for 10 years. Zaiyda started lying. I asked about BET, gospel, BETjams, BET soul and BET soul. She said Comcast no longer carried those channels. She also told me Comcast no longer carried FXM or Sundance or LOGO. She did say I could stream LOGO if I wanted. I repeatedly asked her about what was offered in my package and she kept wanting to show me the lineup. I could tell she was getting angry because she kept putting!!!! when she texted back. I asked her how is it possible that Comcast no longer carried these stations and I was sitting on my friends couch turning to these stations and watching them on Comcast at that present time. I told her she was very dishonest and ended the chat. This was the worst experience and how can an employee just tell an outright lie. I was ready to go to ATT universe but I gave it one more attempt and spoke with a young lady named Cidney. I didn't get her last name wish I did I spoke with her shortly after Zaiyda. "Cidney told me a story about going into a store and didn't know the clerk was death'' she answered All my questions, she even able to give me the stations that were missing by giving me the correct package and even though I know she wasn't throwing anyone under the bus, she confirmed that you guys still carried all the stations Zaiyda said you didn't have. She informed me of the channels you no longer had like WEtv but also informed me that done of those channels would return. People like Zaiyda is why companies are goingvoutbof business and please don't ever think it's not possible for a big company like Comcast to have to shut it's doors. I wish somehow you could play the tapes from today and find Cidney, ( I even commented that I wish she could answer all the incoming calls) she is a gem and normally people like her are not rewarded. I appreciate all of Cidney's help, she needs a promotion!!!