Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Customer service

New Poster

Customer service

I have never been so dissapointed in comcast. I have been having some financial issues, and my bill was $1200 dollars. I called to see if there was anything they could do. After dealing with several people all saying several different things they agreed for me to pay $700 in which i did. The next day my services were off. I call back in to deal with a woman who couldnt find my account for almost 45 minutes. Then finally another woman came on said she is honoring the agreement and turned my services on and I should be all set just make sure I pay they remainding balance by April 23 and I was happy with that. Then this morning the services were dissconnected again. Then I was told they cant do anything unless I pay another $230. At the point I can not trust their word how do I know after paying that I wont be dealing with this again tomorrow. My bill is almostt $300 per month in a year I give them $3000. I have been with them since 2007 which means I have given comcast almost $ 30,000! Not to mention I have an additional account as well. I am absolutley canceling all my services. They really need to train their employees better seeing they all say something different. I have never been so upset with a company like this in my life!
Expert

Re: Customer service

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

"Keepin' it clean since '09" --I am not a Comcast employee.
Official Employee

Re: Customer service

NT51, this is not the experience I wanted for you. It sounds like there might have been an issue with your payment arrangement. I'll take a look. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and account related for number for help.