Community Forum

Customer service ridiculous requests

Frequent Visitor

Customer service ridiculous requests

The next time some CSR ask's me for the serail number on the back of my cable box, i'll ask them to take their cell phone apart and give me the serial number on the battery! What a joke!! And that stupid robot woman that tries to fix your problem, and you have to scream at it to get to a person. WOW, if you don't want people calling, this is working.....Way too hard to fix a problem with comcast lately. I despise comcast, but your the only game in town. But your stock is good.....just horrible CSR. And then the robot wants to advertise big time wrestling, really!! Throwing a stupid ad at me while I am so angry with having to go through all the BS, and still get no where!!! More tech, more hassles....Time to re-evaluate Smiley Sad

Expert

Re: Customer service ridiculous requests

@LarryT57 wrote:

The next time some CSR ask's me for the serail number on the back of my cable box, i'll ask them to take their cell phone apart and give me the serial number on the battery! What a joke!!

That's how they know what box you're talking about when you're having an issue. If you don't want to be bothered with it, you can always have a tech come out and fix it. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.