Community Forum

Customer service error

New Poster

Customer service error

I was having continuous intermittent internet service for weeks. I had to reboot multiple times each day. I finally replaced all of my cables and that did not solve it. I spoke to a customer service rep who said they would send a new modem, free of charge and arrange a tech visit free of charge. I saved the conversation. When I received the modem, I initiated another chat to schedule the appointment free of charge.this time the agent would not honor what was promised by the first rep. After an hour and a half of what in hindsight was a waste of time, I disconnected. Does anyone have any idea who I could speak with to resolve this? Or what agency might have some jurisdiction over this sort of unprincipled service?
Official Employee

Re: Customer service error

Hello therstar. We apologize for any miscommunication. I can assist in getting your internet service up and running, and if you need a technician visit scheduled, I can also do that. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.