Community Forum

Customer service chat

Highlighted
New Poster

Customer service chat

My internet service has been cut off 4 days before the due date. Today is the 5th of July and my due date is the 9th. I've went to the store and was told by the people in there, that small payments help from your service gets cut off. (FALSE) I was then told earlier today that my account was deliquent due to non payments, although payments were made BUT NOT IN FULL. My due date is 7/9 and my service was deactivated, I made a full payment and have been trying to contact customer services for hours!! The chat windows keeps timing out, then the chat windows ends as soon as it loads in! But before that when I was able to connect with someone, I was told that my account would need a $100 deposit to be reactivated! Even though i paid in full before the due date that was texted to my phone!! Now I am being given only the option to talk to somebody by phone on the following Monday! <Edited>, I hope your store team are properly trained to deal with real customer service because I was told my service would be back on as soon as it's paid full and now I'm going to miss out at least 1-2days of online course work for school because of this!!