Community Forum

Customer retention

Frequent Visitor

Customer retention

Wow the Reps' here seem helpful but when I called to see if Comcast could lower my bill, the guy just said "do you want to cancel it today" even after he knew I was calling a month before my contract expired.

So after some research I find I'm not alone getting this blow off , so DirectTv Now is looking pretty good! 

One thing Comcast... please don't send me endless offers right after I leave with a "we want you back offer"  when you did this to begin with, it's really LAME!

Frequent Visitor

Re: Customer retention

Comcast Reps,

Are you selectively responding to these posts?

Seems some customers that need your help the most are not getting it.

Frequent Visitor

PS Five days and my contract is up!

Expert

@Gambok wrote:

Comcast Reps,

Are you selectively responding to these posts?

Seems some customers that need your help the most are not getting it.

This isn't real time help.  While we have a few Official Employees that work the forums they take posts in the order they were made.  If you're looking for a faster response you can call, use chat, Facebook, or Twitter.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

I only posted BECAUSE there are a number of posts  that were NOT answered at all while many NEWER postings have been replied to by Comcast Agents.  

KG

SFGATE.COM