Community Forum

Customer retention

New Poster

Customer retention

After my 2yr contract is up I find it hard to believe that the same deals a new customer would be offered are not available.  It becomes tiring to have to switch service to another ISP like Centurylink to save $$ on my internet service.  Why doesn't Comcast have the option to re-negotiate a plan to keep it customers?

Tags (2)
Expert

Re: Customer retention

the month your contract is to expire call 800-comcast and select customer service. ask the agent what specials are available for a new contract.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Customer retention

Hi, Leno2 - As many other companies, we have promotions that are available only for the new customers. After 2 years, you are considered as a current customer and we definitely value your business with us. That's why we usually have promotions that fit any customer needs. I can check available promotions in your area if you would like. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!