Community Forum

Customer retention

New Poster

Customer retention

After my 2yr contract is up I find it hard to believe that the same deals a new customer would be offered are not available.  It becomes tiring to have to switch service to another ISP like Centurylink to save $$ on my internet service.  Why doesn't Comcast have the option to re-negotiate a plan to keep it customers?

Tags (2)
Expert

Re: Customer retention

the month your contract is to expire call 800-comcast and select customer service. ask the agent what specials are available for a new contract.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Customer retention

Hi, Leno2 - As many other companies, we have promotions that are available only for the new customers. After 2 years, you are considered as a current customer and we definitely value your business with us. That's why we usually have promotions that fit any customer needs. I can check available promotions in your area if you would like. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.