Community Forum

Customer retention.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Customer retention.

Hello!  A couple years back I had a gal talk me into switching from Frontier to Comcast for a bundled deal on home cameras, internet, and telephone.  She has since left the company... I don't use the telephone or home cameras anymore, but am still paying for them.  I'm in the process of comparing prices to see what is the best deal I can get for just internet, or possibly internet and a few local channels. Can anybody help?

Official Employee

Re: Customer retention.

Hello Shelly8589. I can assist with going over the pricing options with you. Please have a look at our Double Play bundles here and let me know what questions you have. 

Regular Visitor

Hi Joe. The link you gave me won't show prices. It makes me log in, and then tells me I have to call a number for further help. I have tried to go on chat and drop both my home and voice, and they want to charge me $90 just to keep my internet. If that's the case, I'll probably just go back to Frontier.
Official Employee

Apologies the website is not loading the Double Play offers. I can go over the offers with you if you would like. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) and click Private Message Me.