Community Forum

Customer loyalty/retention

New Poster

Customer loyalty/retention

I seem to be going through what many are now going through. 

I’ve been with Comcast for about 35 yrs and have been through the human errors and misunderstandings one would expect. But I always knew if things were dealt with respectfully they would get resolved and it was always worth the patience to do this. 

Something has changed drastically. And it saddens me. 

My story is probably like some of yours. I call to check on billing for the new year and discuss a new promotion. 

From beginning to end the representative was so helpful, cheerful and accommodating. She came up with a plan, an monthly amount, and I agreed to the two years. Was even told we caught it in time for the new billing getting ready to come out for the month so it would reflect the new lower amount. 

I check a few days later see the INFLATED new amount and call. 

The notations she made were nothing we talked about! In fact, it was noted I declined an offer and there was no change! 

I was flabbergasted! I love to give glowing surveys of good service. And I was so appreciative of this young women’s attitude. I just couldn’t believe it. 

It didn’t make a bit of difference though. 

I was sent to resolutions and like y’all was told basically the same thing any other representative would say. 

I don’t want a contract now. I just want a promotion like I had because the contract I had before was misrepresented as well when it came to credits. 

Anyway, a manager was supposed to call, which I never received so I thought I’d try this. 

I don’t understand how a company can treat people this way who are trying to STAY! 

Official Employee

Re: Customer loyalty/retention

Thank you for reaching out to us and I would like to assist you going forward. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Regular Visitor

I've been a customer for nearly as long as you, 20+ years, and we moved and tried to transfer service. The home in a culdsac with service alread is down a long driveway. I was charged $2800 while Comcast said they would pay $2000 to provide service to the my house AND it provided service to 2 other residential home sites. I was told after I canceled my service at my other home I would received a partial rebate because I canceled the first week of December 2017 for services I wasn't using for the month. NO REBATE CHECK HAS ARRIVED. So, I've paid the $2800 because that is how much we need broadband service for my family. We now have 3 permanent drop lines unconnected and no word from Comcast on when I can expect the service to my home and installation of the service line. So nearly a month and a half and nearly $3000 and still no service. It strains the ability to continue to be a loyal customer. 

Official Employee

Hello swingdangler. I can assist with reviewing your disconnected account for any remaining credits. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.