Community Forum

Customer Solutions

New Poster

Customer Solutions

Dear Customer Solutions Team,
I have tried to call in to personally discuss my account. Because my services are currently disconnected for a past due payment, I am not able to get by a billing/payment agent to a customer solutions agent. I have questions/disputes about almost $200 in charges on my account. I am simply not going to pay the full balance just to be able to discuss the account which is what they want me to do. I live on a very modest income and could simply leave the account defaulted and find services with a new provider. However, I would like to try to keep my services with Xfinity if your solutions team would please work me.
Official Employee

Re: Customer Solutions

Hi there, Mfisher11. 

I work for the corporate office. We would love to have you back as a customer. 

But in order to go ahead with any sort of process, the past due amount will need to be paid first before moving on to the next step.

Thank you so much for your patience and for posting to our forums. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, Mfisher11. 

I wanted to reach out and see if you still needed assistance. 

I wanted to do this before closing out your post. 

Did you have any other questions? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I am now closing out this post due to non-activity.

If you have any other questions, please reach out!

Thank you for being a valued Comcast customer!