Community Forum

Customer Service?

Highlighted
New Poster

Customer Service?

My internet has been down for two days.  Each time i call comcast it puts me through tha same process of "reset your modem and we'll contact you", once i reset and i get a text stating "success or failure", i enter failure and then the text tells me if they can call me back on my cell number.  I type yes and then it tells me "sorry due to a system error we are unable to have an agent call you".  I've gone through this for two days.  The is no way for me to get in contact with an agent through chat, email or phone, it's all automated and not useful at all.  I'm working from home and have not been able to do my job for two days.  What on earth do i need to do besides find a new provider?

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Customer Service?

If you're stilling having trouble getting a live agent, this is what worked for me - call Comcast and go through the options as if you were adding a new service. That will connect you to a live agent (I guess that's how they're prioritizing customers!), then you can tell them you don't actually want to add a new service and that you need their help with XYZ. 

This was the only way I was able to catch a live agent who could then transfer me to the loyalty department, a department that you can ONLY reach by phone.