Community Forum

Customer Service

New Poster

Customer Service

I am extremely upset with Xfinity.
I signed up for Xfinity internet about two months ago. A month into my service, a gentleman called me to ask how I was liking my service. I told him that it was fast and I was enjoying it. He then told me about an additional feature that would give me access to tons of channels online. He said there was a FREE 3 month trail going on for this service. I asked several questions to ensure that I was not signing up for anything that would potentially charge me. He promised me that there would be no charges and after the 3 month free trail, the service would not automatically add to my account. The very next month, my bill showed a charge for this service. I was very upset and called to explain the situation. The woman with customer service removed the service from my account and then told me it would be removed from my bill. She said that she would personally call me back to make sure my bill had updated. I did not receive a call back from this woman and my bill was never fixed.

I just want the situation resolved and I can not seem to get anyone to tell me correct informaiton.