Community Forum

Customer Service

New Poster

Customer Service

I had a phone conversation with your Sheri Richardson in Indianapolis on 1/23/2019.  At that time, she told me to contact her through the App if my billing increased this statement.  It has significantly increased and I have no way of reaching out to her.  I have been on the phone with two so called customer service representatives who have not been able to help.  Yet, while sitting here, I'm looking at the picture of your Executive V.P. of Customer Experience and his statement about his dedication to the importance of Comcast care for customers..  OK... So, I'd like to see someone provide such an experience for me.. 

Problem Solver

Re: Customer Service

If she asked you to contact her thru the forum, you can search for her by typing @ and ComcastSh.  She MAY show up in the list but messaging her may not be possible or against Forum guidelines if she hasn't requested a PM from you.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Official Employee

Greetings, waltermm! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with your bill and the experience you had on the phone. Certainly not what we want for you. I would like to look into the bill and see what's going on. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, waltermm. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!