Community Forum

Customer Service

New Poster

Customer Service

Yes do I get the number for the Customer satifastion group.  Everytime I call in I alsways get horrible service until they transfer me to them.  Then they say thats because we have specials access to help you out better.  So I want to speak to them.

Official Employee

Re: Customer Service

Hi Yuri11. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. Our call centers are available to assist via our general support phone numbers: 1-800-COMCAST or 1-800-XFINITY. Both numbers will get you through to one of our representatives who can help you. Better than calling, I can assist with your account and service concerns, right here in the Forums. To get started, please send me a private message and verify your full name as it is shown on your account,  so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!