Community Forum

Customer Service

New Poster

Customer Service

Yes do I get the number for the Customer satifastion group.  Everytime I call in I alsways get horrible service until they transfer me to them.  Then they say thats because we have specials access to help you out better.  So I want to speak to them.

Official Employee

Re: Customer Service

Hi Yuri11. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. Our call centers are available to assist via our general support phone numbers: 1-800-COMCAST or 1-800-XFINITY. Both numbers will get you through to one of our representatives who can help you. Better than calling, I can assist with your account and service concerns, right here in the Forums. To get started, please send me a private message and verify your full name as it is shown on your account,  so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Customer Service

Hello Yuri11. We did not receive a response from you. This thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to reach out via private message. If you need help with something else, create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!