Community Forum

Customer Service

New Poster

Customer Service

I cannot believe the poor customer service that I and about 20 other people waiting at an xfinity store in Troy, MI. I was just returning a cable box and when I walked in there were a lot of people just sitting around waiting. There was only 1 person taking back equipment and 1person working on new accounts. Toward the back of the room were 2 more individuals doing? When the individual who was receiving equipment had to walk to the storage room he came. 15 minutes later. I asked the couple who was sitting next to me how long they have been waiting they said 1 hour. After watching how slow the employees worked and how poorly the store was managed I could see why! My name was finally called so I went up to the counter to return my cable box and after all was said and done it took 42 minutes to return a lousy cable box. Comcast needs to work on their customer service they are the worst. M
Official Employee

Re: Customer Service

Hello Tergyar, I apologize for the poor experience that you had at our store recently. We have implemented many changes that should help all stores with their handle time, you also have the option to take your equipment into a local UPS service center and they will ship the equipment back for you. Please feel free to reach back out to me here if you need anything else.