Community Forum

Customer Service

New Poster

Customer Service

I have called comcast customer service referring to my account for multiple issues in the past month, in regards to:

Prior to moving we were told that they werent able to transfer our services so they would have to opened a new account.

We paid our first months bill and come to find out we paid the old account because they never closed the old one, and didnt finalize the new account. The lady i spoke to that finalized the new account explained to me that a check of $75 for the old account, would be sent to me via mail because the amount was not transferable.

It has been 2 weeks now and i have yet to recieve the check. I am now being told that I have a past due amount, even though my bank account statement clearly shows i paid it.

Finaly after 2 and a half hrs of waiting on the line i am transferred to a supervisor:

Franco 517623

He has explained that i am no longer past due on anything and the remaining $15 will be credited to the new bill. I will be making note of this and hopefully this will be the end of this concern. Stay Tuned...

Comcast should definitely put some money into properly training their reps, getting your problems solved is out of LUCK with them.

Official Employee

Re: Customer Service

Hello VanessaRoy. We apologize for any inconvenience and frustration caused. If you still need support with a review of your accounts, billing, or balance, I can help. If needed, reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!