Community Forum

Customer Service

New Poster

Customer Service

I am trying to find out who to contact regarding xfinity prepaid issues. Each time I call with an issue the reps are rude and have no customer service skills whatso ever. I even spoke with a manager and he was no help. The calls are not documented properly. They speak to you as if you cannot comprehend  English. I called because I was charged incorrectly 3 times and the manager basically said contact my bank. I resolved the issue with my bank but each time I spoke with the offshore team I was either hung up on or lied to and told I was being transferred to the billing department. There is no billing department. The reps at the beginning if the call verified a good call back and number but three tines I was hung up on and never received a call back. I explained to the so called manager that I resolved my own billing issue but are there any reprecussions for the actions of their employees. I am so not impressed with the level of customer service from the Philipines. It is unfair as a customer to be spoken to as if they are doing you a favor. No that is a business, a place of employment. Clearly there are no consequences for their actions or they would not feel so freely to be so DISRESPECTFUL. They should be ashamed for saying the calls are being recorded. That cannot possibly be true.

Admin1

Re: Customer Service

Hi onlyne22 -- I can help you with any prepaid issues you're having. Please send me a PM with your full name, full service address, and either phone number or account number. I'll be able to go over your charges with you.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.