Community Forum

Customer Service

New Poster

Customer Service

Your Voice Recognition decision tree for handling customer questions is a disaster!  I just spent 5 minutes going through the worthless exercise, when I had a question that I knew could only be answered by a representative!  I didn't need password help, etc.  Why can't I just talk to a representative?!  Then I was finally transfered to "an agent" only to be dropped at your end!  So I had to call back again to go through the same useless exercise!  I finally got through to an agent who was kind and helpful, but it took over 10 minutes of my time.  I told her of the decision tree and apparently no way to actually talk to someone and am still angry for the whole experience--just patheitc!!!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Delette

Expert

Re: Customer Service

@philwc wrote:

Your Voice Recognition decision tree for handling customer questions is a disaster!  I just spent 5 minutes going through the worthless exercise, when I had a question that I knew could only be answered by a representative!  I didn't need password help, etc.  Why can't I just talk to a representative?!  Then I was finally transfered to "an agent" only to be dropped at your end!  So I had to call back again to go through the same useless exercise!  I finally got through to an agent who was kind and helpful, but it took over 10 minutes of my time.  I told her of the decision tree and apparently no way to actually talk to someone and am still angry for the whole experience--just patheitc!!!

Although this is a message board and therefore not real time chat, you can ask your questions here, leaving out any personal identifying information.  Or, you can try real time chat: https://www.comcastsupport.com/ChatEntry/Protected.aspx

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!