Community Forum

Customer Service is a joke

New Poster

Customer Service is a joke

I have been on the phone with two hours with comcast reps and supervisors, reached out on facebook messenger, chatted on the laptop and still no one can give me an answer. So, let's try here. I am an existing Comcast customer for over 20 years which it seems doesn't mean all that much to Comcast. I'm not sure why this company doesn't value existing customers as much as new but it's wrong. I'm currently paying over $200 for triple play when I don't watch half the channels and I don't have phone service through comcast, nor do I want it. All I want is to be entitled to the same Comcast Standard Double Play package that a new customer is entitled to... I'm not even saying the into price... fine, I get it but I'm paying over $200 and they get $89.99 after their first year? That's a ripoff, that's not customer service. Comcast is the most deceitful company. 

Official Employee

Re: Customer Service is a joke

Hello, I can look further at your account and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with the account? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.