Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Customer Service - Xfinity Support

New Poster

Customer Service - Xfinity Support

Hello, 

I would just like to say as a new customer my expereince so far went from AMAZING.. TO AWEFUL.

I just signed up with Xfinity and would love to say that I've had a great experience so far. However, When I signed up for internet I got an okay deal for internet. But, due to issues with the wrong move in date by my apartment complex I received a call from a great lady who helped me get more than what I was wanting, very kind and geneours. I thought this was all set up. When I went to my apartment complex I received a bill for the following month (april without move in) so I called and spoke with a girl she was notifing about an offer that was for a hundred dollars for 3years worth of services in case something happens to my internet box or wires. However, I was disconnected. Then I called back spoke with a different girl and same scenario I meant to both girls what happen and that I only wanted to get my bill remove from the month and pay it next month. However, the second girl I was in the middle of talking to transfers me over to her manager named Dawn she said she is with the Solution Center. I told her that I was intersted in the offer (because it's a great deal!) but I really needed to take care of this bill before commiting to another offer. Then, she states that "I will not transfer you until you sign up with this offer." me: "Excuse me, last time I spoke with the representatives they said it was an offer." Dawn: "okay, well I will not transfer your call to billing unless you purchase the offer that has been provided for you." - Right here. I drew the line. This is NOT the way you handle CUSTOMER SERVICES. YOU DO NOT FORCE SOMEONES HAND! YOU OFFER, ACCEPT AND UNDERSTAND. I have been in customer service for years and I know when I've experience bad customer service BUT DAWN with the Solution Center I hope you are brought down from your "manager" & "supervisor" position immediately. 

Thank you, the other representatives who assist with my account. the lady who set up my services, kevin in technical and Amanda in Billing, Technical Dept.

Official Employee

Re: Customer Service - Xfinity Support

Hi @benavides004

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the experience you've had while trying to have this resolved. I would like to investigate this further, as well as make sure you are on a plan that works best for you, and making sure your billing concerns are addressed. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Customer Service - Xfinity Support

Wait, it gets worse.  I have had five interactions and three hang ups (total of 8) today (so far).  I have been promised credits for billing errors, but will not correct the problem (I have no tv, but they are billing me anyway)   Let's see, no box no ability to see the 180 channels of shopping, but the ability to pay their fees to subsidize the NFL and NCAA.   But wait, I heard a discertation on what my problems were (all incorrect) but got no action, no credit and no understandable explaination as to why I have to pay for TV I do not have.  Meanwhile, my internet is spotty and works when it feels like and slows down to a crawl every third page.  

To save moiney the call center has been outsourced to the Phillipines where "So Sorry" means "Screw you".  I was promised credits and free (GET THIS) movies (I dont have a box to pick up movies on Showtime).  But alas, I still have no credits, still have the billing issue and cannot talk to anyone who knows what a tv is, and my internet service still stinks   Competitors dont advertise,  Comcast drives them to the front door.

Time to change to a provider with a shorter nose.  Comcast's competitors dont advertise,  Comcast herds them to the front door.