Community Forum

Customer Service Retention

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Customer Service Retention

I would like to continue with Xfinity under a new two year contract, but Century Fiber has some compelling offers in my area.

I would prefer to stay with Comcast if possible and have been trying to sign up for this deal to no availe yet and hoping an agent maybe able to assist.  I know it says two year price lock and one year contract but I would sign a two year contract since the price is for 2 years.

See below - Can you

Spoiler

assist?

Internet Only

Blast!® Internet

Flex 4K streaming device + Voice Remote included.
    • Speed up to: 300 Mbps 
    • Connection: Cable
    • Contract Term: 1 year
    • Data Caps: No Caps
    • Price: $49.99/mo

2-year promo rate.

Some areas have a 1TB data cap

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Customer Service Retention

@nes1984 wrote:

I would like to continue with Xfinity under a new two year contract, but Century Fiber has some compelling offers in my area.

I would prefer to stay with Comcast if possible and have been trying to sign up for this deal to no availe yet and hoping an agent maybe able to assist.  I know it says two year price lock and one year contract but I would sign a two year contract since the price is for 2 years.

See below - Can you

Spoiler

assist?

Internet Only

Blast!® Internet

Flex 4K streaming device + Voice Remote included.
    • Speed up to: 300 Mbps 
    • Connection: Cable
    • Contract Term: 1 year
    • Data Caps: No Caps
    • Price: $49.99/mo

2-year promo rate.

Some areas have a 1TB data cap

Is this a promotion for new customers?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

No, just a promotion.

Highlighted
Official Employee
Moved:

Moved thread into Removed Posts board since conversation is meant for Private Message. @nes1984, please send me a private message to resume our conversation. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. Apologies for any inconvenience.