Community Forum

Customer Service Failing

Frequent Visitor

Customer Service Failing

I scheduled my service to be moved to my new home this Saturday. I was told all was well but no service Saturday. Sunday still no service and bad reception so I used chat to get support. I was told a technician needed to be at my home and was told a technician would be there within 24 hours and was given an order number. 

4:52 PM PANKAJ : The tech order number is : 0-4704-6670
4:52 PM PANKAJ : Please make a note of the order number.
4:52 PM PANKAJ : The tech will be at your place with in 24 hour from now.

Today I was told that never happened and that we could schedule a visit for tomorrow. 

12:11:33 PM Admir : As per checking it shows that the services are already active. Just to confirm that your services are still not working?
12:12:51 PM Greg Mack : Sir, my services are NOT working and have NOT been working since I moved. I was told a technician would be at my residence yesterday but i just found out no technician was ever scheduled. Chat ID 8542517 will show this
12:13:26 PM Greg Mack : This is becoming very frustrating and I have already lost a day of work because I was told a technician would be at my home.
12:13:50 PM Greg Mack : Please review the last 2 chats on my account so i do not have to explain AGAIN
12:14:49 PM Admir : My apology of what happened. I am not seeing here that a technician was setup to check on your services yesterday.

My first question is why do chats and phone calls get logged when none of the customer service people use them to review things. I then chatted with a supervisor and then was going to need to re-explain it all again.  I know I am not alone when I say i cannot continue to miss work. Customer service with Xfinity/Comcast has been lost.  When was it forgotten that without the customer companies could not exist.

I am very disappointed and without Internet of TV which is also very frustrating as need to sit and wait for someone to show up.  This is getting old. Especially when prices go up and customer care goes down. I would think it would be directly proportional, instead it's inversely proportional.